YFN Lucci is back in the streets after being arrested for murder. Yesterday, the Atlanta rapper was released from Fulton County Jail after paying $500,000 bond. He had been in custody since turning himself in January on a murder case in connection to a deadly shooting in the streets.
After his release, a footage of YFN Lucci was surfaced on social media, saying “I’m back now!”
— Dirty Glove Bastard (@DGB_Media) February 8, 2021
According to TMZ, he must follow a long list of rules until his next hearing:
- Lucci has to surrender his passport and wear an ankle monitor while living in an undisclosed location from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Outside of those hours, the rapper is only allowed to meet with legal counsel, visit his kids and attend medical appointments.
- He is not allowed to have contact with any alleged victims or witnesses, or co-defendants in the case.
- He can not associate with any known gang members or convicted felons.
- Lucci is not even allowed to post on social media.