Tory Lanez has been denied to speak publicly about Megan Thee Stallion

Tory Lanez, 28, filed a request last month to be able to speak publicly about the shooting that took place in July,2020. Lanez’s attorney, Shawn Holley, argued at the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles ,Thursday that the protective order barring him from talking was “unfair” since it does not also apply to Megan.

“My goal is to be fair.” said Holley in response to Megan Thee Stallion recent tweet ” Bitch you shot me AND MY STORY NOT CHANGING AND BITCH YOU GOING TO JAIL”

The judge ultimately determined that Tory’s protective order should remain in place and that Megan still does not have an order that silences her. Court also ruled that he cannot publicly comment on the case.

“We have two high-profile celebrities named as the defendant and the alleged victim in this case, the last thing I think anyone wants is for social media to become part of the evidence in the case.” said the Judge in a hearing yesterday. Check out full report is dove cameron dating a girl.